Building community…Creating connections
PAWS (Parents And Wildcat Supporters) was created to empower, support, and uplift our dedicated educators while fostering a strong sense of community through engaging and inclusive family fun nights.
We are committed to:
- Supporting Teachers: We strive to provide teachers with the resources, tools, and encouragement they need to excel in their classrooms. We believe that when teachers thrive, students succeed.
- Building Community: We are dedicated to creating a warm and inclusive environment where parents, teachers, and students come together to build strong, lasting connections. We believe that a united community is the cornerstone of a successful educational experience.
- Family Fun Nights for All: We organize fun-filled, family-oriented community nights that bring joy, laughter, and togetherness. These events serve as a platform for families to bond, share experiences, and create lasting memories.
- Inclusivity and Diversity: We embrace diversity in all its forms and work to ensure that our organization is welcoming and inclusive to all members of our school community. We celebrate the unique perspectives and backgrounds that make our community vibrant and rich.
- Transparency and Accountability: We maintain transparency in our operations and financial management. Our members can trust that their contributions are used responsibly to benefit our teachers, students, and community.
Together, we aim to create an environment where teachers feel valued, students thrive, and our community flourishes. Through our combined efforts, we envision a brighter future for all involved in the education of our children.”
President: Katie Rowse (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President: Cecelia Kenner (email@example.com)
Treasurer: Andrew Rowse (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary: Tara Hayasaka (email@example.com)
Communications Coordinator: Mariya Scheer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Monforton Classroom Parent Lead: Tiffany Cok (email@example.com)
Family Relations Lead: Lauren Lyons
Teacher Appreciation Lead: Melissa Kuchynka
Special Occasion Lead: Erica Burfiend (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Literacy Lead: Amanda Hendrix-Commoto
Meet Monforton Lead: Denise Hartel
PAWS has once again Filled the Fridge for our hard working teachers, staff, and admin! This program is widely loved and provides healthy snacks and drinks in both the Elementary & Middle School staff break rooms. PAWS will be sponsoring Fill the Fridge for the 2023-2024 school year. If you’d like to help fund our efforts for…
PAWS Family Fun Night: Ceramics with Ms. Filloux This Family Fun Night has been so popular in the past, PAWS is trying something new this year to make it a more “fair & equitable” attended event. You’ll sign-up to indicate you’re interested in attending. We will draw family names on November 1st to see who…
We are so excited to announce our K-8 Family Movie Night! On Saturday, October 14th we have the extreme honor of hosting Emmy Award-winning Dreamworks Director Simon J. Smith for our screening of the Dreamworks family favorite, The Penguins of Madagascar. Simon J. Smith directed The Penguins of Madagascar, Bee Movie, and has been involved with many…
PAWS has been hard at work already this school year supporting our teachers, staff, and students! We hosted a Back to School Nacho Bar Potluck Lunch during PIR days immediately before school began, the Community Meet & Greet, Kindergarten Welcome Bags, and our first Fill the Fridge. Our Monforton Classroom Parent program is also up…
Dear Monforton School Community, We have an important opportunity to come together and support some of our valued staff members. Let’s rally as a community to make a positive impact in their lives. Meet an Icon, Donna Fuller Firstly, let’s meet Donna Fuller, a dedicated member of our Monforton School family. Donna has been our…